Friday, June 24, 2011

Joni and Friends Maranatha

Well people, I just got home this last week from another Joni and Friends Family Retreat. It was another awesome week of learning, serving, laughing, and growing closer to God and His people!! These are some of the many pictures that I took during the week. Hope you enjoy. God is so worthy of our praise!!!





Make sure you click on the link at the bottom of this post for a lot more pics:)








I had a great time working with the other STMs and getting to watch them do things that most of us havn't ever done. Some of which really took a lot of patiance and humility. You all are a lot of fun. God has an amazing plan for each of you as you seek Him with all your heart!!








Myself and my new friend Dominic.







My good friend Matthew Goodmiller and his Camper Branden who has Angelman's Syndome and is non-verbal. Matt you did a great Job!!










Camper Logan Davenport enjoying Cowboy night!

Here is the link for more pics.
https://picasaweb.google.com/101014531332902187501/JoniAndFriendsMaranatha2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCJar87rrg7LdAw#









3 comments:

Kristina Reid said...

I loved getting to see your pictures... It would have been better if yall had come over and shown the, though... cause then you all could have talked about the trip and explained photos.... :-)

Amy E said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! All the pictures are so great, thanks for taking them all!
-Amy Murtha (from JAF)

Scott Painter said...

woohoo!! I found you! love the pics, it was awesome getting to know you Jon. Hope to see you in the near future before eternity (unless i lose my salvation...haha!). Love, Grandpa Scott