Monday, September 13, 2010

Oregon before and after camp

The Coast was beautiful to cruise along on Oregon’s Hwy 101!

I Did!!!

A Nurse Friend I met on my trip to Haiti happens to live in Portland and before my parents and I flew out late on Sat. she took us to a couple of awesome Water falls!! Oregon is definitely full of beautiful places to hike!



Fortunately I didn't run into too many others who inhabit the area:)



For more pictures you can go too:)http://picasaweb.google.com/101014531332902187501/OregonBeforeAndAfterJoniCamp?authkey=Gv1sRgCOnegPuuzK3x1gE#




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristina Reid said...

First of all, Your header picture of you that your Mom took is SPECTACULAR! She did an amazing job!

Second of all... the waterfall picture has left me speechless! Mine do not turn out that spectacular. Good job capturing the beauty around you!

Me said...

And I thought I had an appreciation for His creation. If I could describe your photography, I would - allegorically - call it "(the)'LIFE' ... in motion!"