Sunday, January 29, 2012

Random Pictures of God's Goodness in my life!

Here is a resent picture of my family. Everyone is doing well and are enjoying life!












My two friends Noah and Dad.
This is a picture from our house building trip to the jungles of Indonesia! When I look back at the pics of our trip I can't help but Smile and remember how God blessed our time and efforts!













Ray, Andrea, and I had the opportunity to go to Haiti after the quake to do some relief work. While we were there we couldn't help but notice that the UN had a firm presents in Port-au-Prince. I thought this was a pretty sweet ride:)















I forget How Beautiful Alaska is until I look through my pictures again. What a beautiful part of the earth!! God has allowed me to go and do so many amazing things! Thank You Lord!!

















Speaking of "Going" and "Doing", my friend Audrey Manning is with a Christian group serving in South Asia. This picture was taken of her when her family kindly hosted my friend Isaiah and I during our trip to Alaska. If you wouldn't mind keeping Audrey and her team in your prayers, that would be Awesome! Thanks! She will be there ministering until May. (Pic at, Angle Rocks, north of Fairbanks)


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here on the official website you will be able to look at the huge collection of articles on smart [url=http://apple-televizor.ru/]http://apple-televizor.ru/[/url]